Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Couch Potato's

Wow my first blog was kind of depressing for my first time. It should have been fun and exciting. Oh! And my dad is taking us out to the park!!!!!! Sad but true. I love the park though. It is great, free entertainment and excercise. To all those who like vegetating get out of the house and do something for  once. We sit at home wondering why the U.S has such a problem with obesity yet we won't even take a step out of the living room. Don't get me wrong I love being a couch potato but I also love being active. If you are having trouble losing weight I bet you ten dollars (not really) that if you were to regularly do some sort of physical activity then you would lose some weight. Accept the challenge and you will be happy you did.                        Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment