Sunday, October 16, 2011

School Fieldtrips

"If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down,
On a bed of roses, sink me in the river, at dawn,
Send me away with the words of a love song."
I find it quite amusing that my school would make us walk a mile to a Cemetary than rather pay for it. To top it all off that was our fieldtrip's destination. I can't lie it was quite fun when my friends and I joked about zombies and started singing 'If i die young'. What I didn't enjoy was actually eating lunch at the cemetary. In all it was fun but I found it ridiculous our school couldn't afford an actual trip to some awesome place. Mostly because our school doesn't get any government or state help so our only good trips are so expensive for the individual student. Well in all I love my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment